Here is our full guide on what is and how to increase merit in PUBG Mobile 2020
PUBG the killing of teammates is handled appropriately, this issue in PUBG Mobile still makes gamers obsessed from the first days. The image that some players killing their teammates to rob the items has appeared frequently, so many players feel bored to team up with strangers. In fact, the development team has realized this from the beginning and immediately upgrade Report system as well as some of the gameplay mechanics in PUBG Mobile.
However, even that this situation is still very popular in the game. But everything changes when PUBG Mobile global version has integrated Merit system to measure the behavior of gamers. It not only acts as a ladder to assess the player’s behavior in the game, it also prevents PUBG Mobile’s Hack / Cheat.
Each player has 100 Merit points. However, depending on the player’s actions, this score will be affected in the following ways:
- Team up with Hacker: First violation will not be penalized, but the next violations within 7 days, each time will be minus 15 Merit points.
- Kill Teammate (Detected by System): Minus 10 Merit points for the first time. The next repeated violations within 7 days, you will be minus 15 Merit points. Then if the player still deliberately violates, each time will be minus 30 Merit points.
- Kill Teammate (reported by another player): Minus 20 Merit points for the first time. If the second violation is within 7 days from the first time, the account will be minus 30 Merit. Then if the player still deliberately violates, each time will be minus 60 Merit points.
- Use Cheat Tool: Account is blocked. Minus 60 Merit Points after the forbidden time has expired.
In contrast, Merit points can be earned through the following activities in the game, of course at a much lower level:
- Add 3 Merit points if you finish in Top 10.
- Add 2 Merit points if you finish from 11 to 50.
- Addd 1 Merit point if you finish from 51 to 100.
Merit will also affect the ability to play in different modes in PUBG Mobile as well as BP and Experience Point that gamers earn:
Maximum BP players can earn each day will increase 200 units if their Merit reaches the maximum (100 Merit).
BP and EXP will be reduced by 30% if the player’s Merit is between 60 and 90 points.
BP and EXP will be reduced by 50% if the player’s Merit is below 60.
In addition, players’ point is below this level will only be able to participate in Solo Mode.
If the player have less than 60 merit he/she won’t allow to play duo or squad mode .