Land, loot, and camp in the circle for the rest of the match no more. Circle squatters that felt safe not to engage the enemy will now be forced to keep it moving as a second Blue Zone is being added to the existing circle. The new “Inner Blue Zone” will be both a camping deterrent and an indicator of where the next circle will be. You can find complete details on the rules of the new Blue Zone dynamics below.
The Bluehole mode will be available from December 5th 11pm – December 8th 11pm in PUBG Labs. PUBG Labs is a space where we introduce to you experimental in-game features and collect your feedback to perfect them as permanent game additions. The most important for PUBG Labs is your valuable opinions! Please feel free to let our Community Managers know about what you think from your experience. Now, head for that Inner Blue Zone and show us “what you goin’, what you goin’ do” – when they come for you.
1.Players didn’t know where the next circle would be, so whoever was lucky enough to be in the next circle had a higher chance of winning
2. As the next circle location was unknown, players could often find themselves fighting with the Blue Zone more than their foes and have to hoof it the entire match.
1.An inner Blue Zone will now appear from the start of the match until the penultimate phase
2.The inner Blue Zone will be the same size/location as the next circle
3.It will be difficult for players to camp in the inner Blue Zone as they will take damage (same damage as the next phase Blue Zone)
- Another Blue Zone the “Inner Blue Zone” appears inside the safe zone. (Except the final phase)
- The Inner Blue Zone is the same size/position as the safe zone that will proceed it.
- The damage of the Inner Blue Zone is the same as that of the next Blue Zone phase.
- Item spawn rate is 0.5x higher than public matches.
- Faster revives, with a 4 second DBNO revive timer.
- Period: Dec 5 11pm PST – Dec 8 11pm PST
- Perspective: TPP/FPP
- Mode: 4-man Squad
- Map: Erangel
- Maximum Player: 64
- How to join: Click the banner on the left bottom above the ‘START’ button